Published on: Jan. 11, 2014
Since they discovered the LEAK from the storage tank of poisonous chemicals into the water supply they have told them to stop drinking it.They also say they do not know how long it has been leaking. So, residents may have been drinking the poison for months or years. If 300,000 people have been ingesting this poison for years, we could be seeing an epidemic of cancers and other diseases soon. If you live there or in any major city, or along any low lying coast, get out now before something worse happens friends.